→ Reliance jio MIFI:
Nowadays reliance jio is the biggest network in India and its introduce a 4g network for both VOLT and data in supports all 4g smartphones. In past few months reliance, jio 4g network is first place in India and these reliance has introduced a new 4g mobile, that is LYF mobile. In this mobile is very cheap to buy for poor people.
Apart from this reliance has released LYF branded mobile and also company will release an MIFI device. In these MIFI devices can be used, who not buy a 4g mobile in that persons will use this MIFI device. the branded jio FI cost as Rs.2899 only.
Now this jio WIFI cost will reduce up to Rs.1999 or approximately $43.16 only.in this device is currently being offered with three months of free for unlimited data network and unlimited phone calls and also unlimited SMS’s, in this offer are valid up to December 31st, 2016.
→ Try: jio grass plan for nonprime members
After the completion of that offer reliance, jio has introduced a happy new year offer for three months up to march 31st. Reliance jio has offered free sim cards to certain all 4g smartphones like Samsung, LG, Lava and other mobiles.
The jio FI device also comes with a free data network sims. the configuration steps are very simple to understand. We can learn how can we configure and setup the reliance jio 4G MIFI device.
⇒ Specifications of reliance jioFI 4G MIFI device is:
- In this reliance jioFI, 4G MIFI device support for only VOLT 4G calls.
- In this MIFI device has allowed 512mb and 2GB ram for jioFI or jioFI 2.
- The connectivity of this MIFI device is FDD: LTE (2300/1800/850mhz).
- This reliance jioFI 4G MKIFI device has connected up to 31 devices and one USB tethering.
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4ghz compatible of this MIFI device.
- This MIFI device is capable for 2300mah battery.
- These jioFI 4G MIFI has connected a micro sd card slot or micro USB port.
- This MIFI device has a full sized sim card slot and the dimension of this device is 85.0*55.0*16.0mm.
⇒ After buying the reliance jioFI 4G MIFI device:
You can go to buy a reliance jioFI 4G MIFI device in mini stores and reliance digital, you would need to following documents for processing your new jio 4g sim card connection are below.
- One passport size photograph.
- One local ID proof like Adhar card or ration card or pan card or driving license etc. because which check for the state are you and where you want to the connection.
- One address proof, which is optional.
- Completed form with customer signature, to be one by the reliance jio digital outlet.
- Post launch and you can use your adhar card for verification purpose, please note that you have to need the local adhar card statewide.